No results found matching your search criteria. Showing all properties instead.
How To Book
1. Prior to booking a room, please consult our Terms and Conditions. It is necessary to have read and be familiar with our Terms and Conditions in order to utilize the Hillsdale College Home Connection.
2. Once the dates of your stay are known, click the “Lodging Options” tab for a full listing of locations.
3. Utilize the “Arrival” and “Departure” tabs and enter your desired dates and click “Search”.
4. Browse through the listings, clicking on each for a short description of the space, its distance from campus, the various amenities it provides, a pictorial database, as well as any additional pertinent information including nightly rate.
a. Some of our locations have multiple rooms. Larger groups that want to book these rooms will need to complete a separate booking for each desired room.
b. FOR MULTIPLE ROOM LOCATIONS: On the right hand side, under the "Persons" column, please be sure to only have the pull down tab filled with a number for the room you're requesting. It may automatically assign a "1" for the topmost room. If that room is booked, or listed as "unavailable", click the arrow and select "Persons" from the pull down tab. Then drop to another room at that location, from the down arrow select the number of guests, followed by your arrival and departure dates to check that room's availability.
5. Once the “Book Now” tab is clicked, a cost breakdown will be provided. This may include but is not limited to applicable taxes, reservation or security deposit, or any other delineated fee associated with that location.
6. Complete the “About You” section, including anything in the “Comments” portion that may be relevant. In the comments section, please provide a short comment about your reason for coming to campus such as "attending CCA" or "attending Charger basketball game" etc.
7. Checking the box accepting the rental conditions must be done before a booking request may be sent. Click the “More info” tab to be taken to our Terms and Conditions portion. We highly recommend reading our Terms and Conditions prior to submitting a booking request.
8. Once this is complete, the request will be submitted for approval.
9. As soon as the host confirms receipt of request, confirmation will be sent to the guest and appropriate payment can be arranged on the Hillsdale College Home Connection site.
10. At the time of booking, the charges for your stay will be due. Cancellations are refundable up to one week prior to arrival date. If cancellation is received after then, guest will receive 50% refunded.
You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.